Ok! The first blog post went smoothly, so I can safely write more now. My plan for this blog is to add some quick and current informations relevant to the Chinese Chess Endgame Databases (EGDB). Examples are:
1. announcing the newly constructed endgame databases
2. posting links to discussions that are related to EGDB
3. posting interesting positions that EGDB plays interesting role
4. random thoughts on EGDB
5. any things pertain to EGDB
6. some thoughts on Chinese chess programming
In the meantime, I welcome anyone adding any kind of comments related or not related to EGDB.
The plan may morph any time. The goal is for everyone to enjoy this space.