Monday, November 19, 2007

Updated databases

I have been building new databases since 2003. The indefinite chasing bug was fixed later so all the databases were re-constructed with new algorithm. Since then, new databases were added periodically. Due to the expansion of databases, my server can no longer host the full set of databases as it only has two USB ports for my USB hard disks. Recently, I obtained a old PC that has 6 usable USB ports, so I have put all the databases I have so far into the server. If you check the database list and look for the built date. Anything built in 2007 should be the new addition. There are some databases having quite long line. Here are some examples:












Thank cck for Java Chessboard


krcbkree 硨炮仕--車象象 175











Thank cck for Java Chessboard


You can look for more examples. Enjoy!

No comments: